I’ve been (sort of) participating in the Word Press post-a-week challenge this year. I say “sort of” because I have more than the “right” number of posts, but there were many weeks that I missed posting. As part of the challenge, WordPress has been offering daily topics for blogging. I have thought a few of them interesting, but haven’t actually used a topic — until today! This morning they offered the topic of making a list of your top ten favorite songs. I love music and often have it turned on in whatever room I am in. Or if my boys are listening to something or being loud, I might have headphones in. I am constantly looking for new songs and artists to enjoy. So this list is ever changing! But for today, these are what I would say are my top ten.
- Our God by Chris Tomlin
- Sanctuary by Ashmont Hill
- I Will Boast by Paul Baloche
- Creation Sings the Father’s Song by Keith & Kristyn Getty
- A Mighty Fortress by Christy Nockels
- Majesty of Heaven by Chris Tomlin
- All to Us by Chris Tomlin
- Stay Amazed by Gateway Worship
- By Faith by Keith & Kristyn Getty
- Imperfect Hallelu by Ashmont Hill
I could probably make a top 50 list and still not hit all my favorite songs and artists! Those were basically the first ten that came to mind. What are your ten?