My mom tagged me on Facebook to do this note, so I thought that I would do it on my blog, then import it to FB.
You’ve been tagged! You are supposed to write a note with the 3’s of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, then it’s because I want to know more about you – but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. (To do this, go to “Notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3’s of Me, tag 26 people – in the right hand corner of the app – then click publish.)
Three names I go by
3. Coach Kimm
Three (most memorable) jobs I have had in my life
1. Taking care of a farm for a week while the family was on vacation (I did not try to take the egg from the snake. I RAN away!)
2. Working in a Christian Bookstore (It was very hard not to spend my entire paycheck on the music and books!)
3. Coaching gymnastics — 17 years and running!
Places I have lived
1. Oxford, NC
2. Asheville, NC (I really, really miss those mountains!)
3. Destin, FL
Three favorite drinks
1. Starbucks white chocolate mocha (no one else makes it right)
2. Cherry Dr. Pepper
3. Sweet tea
Three TV shows that I watch
1. Hannah Montana (yes, I admit, I like Hannah, though I didn’t care for the last season!)
2. Stargate SG1 & Atlantis (Both are off the air now – pooh!)
3. Word World (This is pretty much all I watch, when I even watch it!)
Three places I have been
1. England & Scotland
3. Every state east of the Mississippi
Three things I love to do
Three of my favorite foods
1. Godiva’s Raspberry dark chocolate bar
2. Sliced cucumbers in vinegar (no onions, tomatoes, etc. just the cukes, please!)
3. Hot peppers!
Three things I am looking forward to
1. Seeing my mom, stepdad, and sister at Christmas
2. Being debt-free
3. Reading more of the books on my ever growing list!